Home My Etsy Shop

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jewelry Display

When we were in St. Charles, MO last weekend, we went into an antique shop on Main Street. I bought this cute hand there. I know it's not an antique, since the owner went and found its box to pack it in, but I liked it a lot and thought it would be a great addition to my jewelry display. They also had a red and a royal blue version for sale, and had a couple others in use in a display case. I liked this light aqua color the best. Hand for jewelry displayNow I'll just need to decide what I should display on my new hand. Perhaps bracelets...Hand display with bracelets...or maybe necklaces.Hand display with necklaces
I'll just have to play it by ear and decide what I'll want to display when it's time to set things up. But I like my new hand and know it will come in "handy" when it's time for my next jewelry display!

No comments:

Post a Comment