Home My Etsy Shop

Monday, April 11, 2011

More Peeps Wreaths

Where does the time go? A week since my last post! I spent WAY too much time over the weekend making a lamp shade. I finally finished it but it's only marginally better than the old one. I learned a lot about making lamp shades by trying it. I'll probably end up redoing it in the not too distant future. And my lamp shade lessons will be the subject of a future blog post.

But tonight I will show you my two latest Peeps Easter wreaths. I love these! They're so easy and cute. And I found an additional way to attach my Peeps to a grapevine wreath. I used hot glue wherever I could but since Peeps are flat and a grapevine wreath is not, there were gaps between the two. I wanted more places to adhere the Peeps to the wreath, so I took one or two of my 3D foam scrapbook adhesive squares and put them under the Peeps to stick to a piece of grapevine. Better than nothing...

So here are my latest.Yellow Peeps Easter Wreath
Pink Peeps Easter WreathThe pink one is mine. The yellow one will be a gift.

No post tomorrow. It's going to be a late night. Just last week we got tickets to the Rod Stewart - Stevie Nicks concert. They were buy one get one free. Not the best of seats, but I hadn't expected to be going at all. Should be fun!

2 comments: