Home My Etsy Shop

Monday, June 13, 2011

Back from My Trip

I got home from my trip to Chicago and Milwaukee on Saturday. A little late - you know how they always find some airplane part that needs to be repaired. After two baseball games on Saturday and two on Sunday, I'm ready to get back to blogging.

My first report is of the Wire Forms and Resin class that I took on Tuesday evening. It was taught by Tracy Stanley. I had never worked with resin before and thought doing so in a class would be a good way to get started. Here are the two pendants that I made in class.
One of my class pendants
My other class pendant
I enjoyed the class and resin is definitely something I'd like to do again. I'll have to start looking for little elements to use in future projects. Tracy provided mostly these cute little shells, which I like. The lady sitting next to me brought her own watch parts and made a nice pendant with a steampunk look. I'll add resin projects to my list of all the things I want to do and hopefully someday I'll do more!

If you'd like to take a look at Tracy's web site, take a look here at www.WiredArts.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment