Home My Etsy Shop

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Update

Well, I have been quite remiss in my blog posts lately. I did finish my baby afghan. I will be posting finished pictures of that eventually. And I finally worked on the Shutterfly photo book for my mom of my son's senior year and graduation pictures (from a year ago) that I have been wanting to do forever. It's looking pretty good but needs a little fine tuning and rearranging and some additional captions added. I was hoping to have that done by tonight, but that didn't quite work out.

Tomorrow afternoon I am leaving town for a girls' week away. I am meeting a wonderful friend who lives in California in Chicago. First we will have a sorority reunion weekend in Evanston (Delta Zetas at Northwestern University). Then we will go to Milwaukee to take a couple classes at the Bead & Button Show, but unfortunately we will be leaving before the actual bead show begins. Then I will be returning to Chicago to spend a couple nights with another dear friend that I have known since first grade. (I won't say how many years that is!) The guys in my house will be on their own for a while. But I know they will do fine.

So that means no blog posts for the next week. At least I have a good excuse this time. But when I return, I should have some photos of what I made in my classes in Milwaukee.

I hope everyone reading this is well and has a great week while I am away! And I really will post another update when I get home a little over a week from now!

No comments:

Post a Comment